All our publications are Open Access (OA) under the license Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
This means that
- you can share, copy, quote and redistribute our materials for private and academic use, but not for commercial purposes
- you must give the appropriate credits (author, translator, publication, etc.)
- you have to indicate if you have made any changes
- our publications cannot be remixed, transformed or built upon
- our publications cannot be translated without permission from the publisher.